Product Management – Payment Tokenization Product Manager for Merchant Digital Products
- Belfast, United Kingdom
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This position will be responsible for managing CyberSource’s Payment Tokenization for Enterprise clients and partners. Payment Tokenization replaces sensitive payment data with a unique identifier or token that cannot be mathematically reversed. The payment data is securely stored in CyberSource data centers, which are operated by Visa Inc. The CyberSource Tokenization service allows merchants to securely manage their Account-On-File and Recurring business models. The CyberSource Tokenization service is interoperable with all other CyberSource services allowing merchants/partners to secure their data while optimizing their payment management.
The key responsibilities for this position include managing the entire product lifecycle for Tokenization services including strategic planning through rollout activities. In order to accomplish this, the Product Manager will require Subject Matter Expertise in Merchant/Partner Payment Security as well as practical experience in Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance efforts. The Product Manager will be required to work closely with the Product Development teams in preparing product and business requirements by leveraging market research as well as customer and partner feedback. In order to achieve success, this Product Manager will need to create a plan and execute the commercialization rollout for new features and functionality valued by our customers for the Tokenization service. To facilitate the rollout, this requires engaging with cross-functional stakeholder across VISA and partner organizations. Ultimately, the Product Manager will be accountable for product results including transaction growth, revenue growth and merchant adoption.
This position will be working with stakeholders across different business lines in Visa’s Merchant Digital Products group dispersed globally and will be based in Belfast, Northern Ireland (NI)
· Execute a robust and comprehensive Payment Security strategy for the Visa’s Merchant Digital product lines, to support the broad range of merchant use cases
· Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan
· Perform market research to gain market insights across the industry.
· Work closely with other Product line Owners, Solution delivery , Marketing, Sales, customers, partners and Engineering teams to define and develop detailed product/ business requirements
· Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
· Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand the reporting and analytics product line
· Influence product and technology strategy and direction (roadmap), and product and user experience decision-making through full suite of reporting and analytic tools.
· Manage Vendor engagement with internal and external third party services related to Payment Security.
· Define and drive Tokenization efforts across all existing and new product features
· Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
· Implement strategy for the development and distribution of Tokenization services for key external partners and clients
· Actively prioritize product back-log , pre planning, prioritization and user story mapping sessions
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience including merchant experience.
· 8+ years of progressive experience in Payments or Payments Security.
· Strong working knowledge of applicable Card Brand Rules, PCI Compliance, Brand Regulations, technologies & concepts for Payment Security services including:
· Adept in Agile development methodologies
· Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver market facing products
· Strong product management experience in analytics, big data, mobile, or payments responsible for value proposition definition and communications, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations
· Creative spark – in product innovation, product management, and finding ways to get things done
· Demonstrated strength at building relationships , highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited
· Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
· Must have prior experience in Merchant Services Industry.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.