Associate Digital Implementation Analyst (New Grad)
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
In order for Visa to deliver on the version of the best way to pay be paid for everyone, everywhere, the Operations & Infrastructure team must provide best-in-class infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, continuously available, and run on software-defined infrastructures. The O&I team is charged with building, operating, and maintaining secure and reliable data centers, systems and networks to support the business functionality that Visa provides to payment industry stakeholders.
The Production Support group prides itself in keeping the applications and systems of Visa up and running to cater to the 24*7 needs of the business. As part of the team – you will be responsible for supporting critical applications and ensure the stability of the applications by performing proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, do root cause analysis and remediation.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an entry level professional role with progressive responsibly as experience is acquired. Candidate will ultimately be responsible for taking a broad perspective to identify solutions for new Visa digital initiatives. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist in the digital and mobile space and works independently with guidance only in complex and unconventional situations.
- Manage implementation and onboarding activities for mobile and other digital initiatives for Visa client institutions and processors using Project Management best practices and skills to ensure client and internal expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with Clients to understand set up requirements and facilitate new mobile app or digital product installations with a high degree of excellence.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Manage routine processing and change requests.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines for assigned work.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Create, update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
So what are we looking for in a Systems Analyst?
- Students graduating in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience working with iOS and/or Android apps preferred.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Strong ability to collaborate.
- Highly driven and resourceful.