Senior Technical Product Manager
- Bellevue, WA, USA
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
Primary Job Responsibilities: Visa's CyberSource division is looking for highly motivated and experienced technical product managers (TPM). The Technical Product Managers primary responsibility is to build products and solutions that deliver delightful experiences for the entire ecosystem i.e., merchants, consumers and developers. In this role, you will work closely with business unit product managers, engineering, architects,
user experience and global cross-functional counterparts to develop requirements that enables high quality products. You will be part of the Technical Product Management organization, which will enable Visa and its subsidiaries such as Cybersource, Authorize.Net as well its strategic partners to rapidly build,
iterate and refine payment experiences across all channels such as web and mobile.
- Prior knowledge of Payments and Fraud management e.g., Card Acquiring, Bank Transfer, Fraud detection and prevention is highly desirable.
- Partner with card acquirers,banks and other strategic partners to enable payment processing which
facilitates our global footprint expansion.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- Ability to work as an effective leader, possess strong influencing and negotiation skills to achieve
organizational goals and objectives
- Collaborate with engineering teams to build robust, reliable and scalable payment processing platforms.
- Synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities.
- Partner with business operations and analytics team to build right monitoring capabilities and
metrics which helps monitor the health of the platform and facilitates data driven decision making.
- Define product requirements which involves writing of very clear, thorough and detailed user stories
for complex features and product sets.
- Be the primary liaison between other business units, BU product managers, engineering and other
applicable groups to ensure flawless integration of new and existing feature sets.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Work very closely with development and QA organization to ensure technical specifications and
final product meet business requirements.
- Highly execution focused by working in conjunction with various counterparts.
- Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with long-term vision in mind and can be launched globally with minimal tweaks.
- Work closely with senior leadership providing status, action plan and recommendations.
- Perform Go-To-Market activities by closely working with program management, BU product managers, other product teams, finance, operations, legal, compliance, user experience and
external partners as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical skills with a sound understanding of payment and/or fraud management systems.
- 10+ years' of experience in technical product management or software development.
- 7+ years of experience in Payments and/or Payments Risk.
- 7+ years' experience in Internet-related, mobile or Ecommerce preferred.
- 3+ years' experience with agile and REST/architecture development methodologies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.