Technical Account Manager
- Reading, UK
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for providing excellent technical, service and project support to a portfolio of key accounts. The TAM is responsible for working alongside the designated Account Manager to continuously develop and strengthen the relationship with their designated accounts.
The TAM will demonstrate an in-depth technical knowledge of CyberSource products and services, representing all aspects of CyberSource’s technical support infrastructure.
The TAM is a part of the larger CyberSource TAM team and reports into the Manager of Technical Account Management, EMEA.
This is a French speaking role, the candidate should be fluent in both French and English as a minimum.
• Provide ad-hoc Technical Support to CyberSource’s key customer base, including troubleshooting and resolution, through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings
• Liaise with clients alongside the Account Manager, representing CyberSource’s products and services from both a technical and software integration perspective.
• Manage technical communications with client’s technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives
• Proactively resolve business & technical problems.
• Work collaboratively with the designated account team to ensure excellent customer service is offered consistently.
• Work with Sales team to identify new opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
• Work with global front-line support teams for technical escalation and issue management.
• Meet with existing clients for regular and ad-hoc service related reviews.
• Work with clients to achieve an understanding of their core business and vertical and where CyberSource can add value.
• Project-manage larger customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
• Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products and services through training and self-study
• Own and maintain Service Delivery Plan for each client.
• Enter case information into the CRM to ensure appropriate resolution management.
• Ability to travel within the UK, and abroad, with potential for occasional overnight stays
• Demonstrated Technical Support or Account Management experience
• Must have strong relationship management skills and experience and an ability to plan strategically
• Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
• Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
• Must work well as a part of a team
• Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
• Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
• University degree or equivalent experience
• PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification;
• Payment industry experience
• Customer support experience
• Card-not-present, Card-present and risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
• International banking knowledge, gained from merchant work experience.
• Should be experienced with working in matrixed organisations
• Thorough understanding of CyberSource products and services.