US Client Marketing Analyst
- Foster City, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and
businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Support multi-channel strategy to engage with community issuers, including Visa.com site, B2B emails, paid B2B media, tradeshow marketing, etc.
- Support the key products/marketing initiatives, e.g., NFL/Olympics National Sweepstakes promotion, PayPal marketing, Contactless marketing, etc
- You will lead marketing projects end-to-end (e.g., develop project plan, brief with agencies, creative development, review process with legal) with limited supervisory support
- Lead with internal (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Products, Operations, Legal, etc) and external stakeholders (Clients, Creative/Media/Sweepstakes Admin agencies)
- Work with the analytics team or agencies to track and measure the KPIs of the campaigns
- You will be responsible for the POs process as part of the marketing campaign execution
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Years’ Experience: 4-6
- Experience with marketing campaign executions (agency experiences preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and feel comfortable with numbers
- Strong written and in-person communication skills
- Excellent teammate with ability to interact with multiple teams at a time
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office Excel,
- Power Point and Word
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.