Sr. Performance Analyst - Servicenow
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
In the Metrics and Reporting Team within the Operations & Infrastructure Department, we translate business requirements into reports and dashboards for a variety of internal consumers at Visa. We provide the Business Intelligence they need to track progress against Goals, Projects, Process improvements, Compliance and to measure success.
This exciting role requires a team player who is highly collaborative and will successfully partner with key stakeholders to design and build BI reporting solutions.
• Develop and automate Enterprise Scale BI dashboards and reports.
• Conduct white boarding sessions with consumers to gather and refine requirements
• Design, develop and deploy actionable, responsive web and mobile optimized visualizations
• Manage and maintain active dashboard solutions
• Participate in project meetings and communicate development status.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years relevant work experience, or Master's degree from a reputable university and 1-2 years of industry experience.
• Must have a minimum 2 years prior experience developing BI Dashboard solutions
• Adept in advanced visualization, story-telling with metrics
• Familiar with development methodologies, SDLC
• Must have good knowledge of Service Now or Tableau
• Experience with SQL Server and Oracle databases within a BI reporting environment as well as drafting SQL queries
• Flexibility to adjust to changing needs and able to prioritize execution on multiple tasks
• Able to compose requirements, process flows and design into clear documentation
Knowledgeable in Service Now Performance Analytics and specificallyTableau is a huge plus!
• ITIL Foundation Certified is a plus