- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions
and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
We are looking for ambitious and experienced finance professional to join the finance team supporting Global Product and Solutions organization. This is a unique opportunity and calls for a focused, hard-working, highly analytical Finance professional.
- Coordinate Expense forecasting process for the quarterly and annual budget planning
- Engage business partners in driving right decisions with strategic and financial impact for the team
- Perform financial analysis including variance analysis and what-if scenarios; be able to succinctly outline key variance drivers and key risks to projections while applying business and financial acumen to explain underlying drivers of results
- Individual contributor who could partner with business in providing guidance on budget and bringing financial discipline in investment decisions
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. executives and staff) and serves as a key point of contact for finance issues
- Develop deal models with clear financial impact on new investments for the business
- Ensure data integrity and consistency of information as well as organized documentation of results and data sources used.
- Compile and analyze monthly P&L financial reports
- Coordinate and manage data requests with other global and regional functions. Ensure availability of data for timeliness of financial analysis Coordinate expense forecasting process for quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative field
- 3-5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience including forecasting and budgeting preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills; able to resolve business problems with well-structured analyses
- Ability to summarize forecast and budget variances with clear and succinct explanations.
- Competency to contribute to lively discussion with ability to quickly test findings and assertions against a financial body of knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives
- Demonstrated program leadership capabilities to drive key financial processes
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
- Basic to intermediate accounting and statistics knowledge to perform ad hoc financial analysis
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.