Intern (Undergrad) - Finance
- Foster City, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Corporate Finance team at Visa partners with teams across the organization to support key business decisions through financial reporting. The team is responsible for driving financial strategies, planning and reporting and investor relations.
We are looking for interns to join our Finance team. Some past job duties and projects have included:
- Providing data and financial analysis to Visa technology and sales groups evaluating new product and solution ideas
- Using problem solving and project management skills to support the financial assessment of new sponsorship opportunities for Visa marketing
- Assisting in forecasting and management of Visa’s hardware and software budgets
- Creating business and financial cases for ELA’s and large scale software agreements
So what are we looking for in a Finance intern?
- Students graduating fall 2018 or later
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Information Systems, or a related field
- Proficiency in Excel, PowePoint, Access and SharePoint or Visio
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Project management experience with excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations
Foster City, CA
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”