Sr. Director, North America Visa Direct Financial Planning & Pricing
- San Francisco, CA, us
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts in the U.S. and around the world using push payment technology, i.e. Original Credit Transaction (OCT). In the US, Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person to person (P2P) transfer, person to micro-business
transfer (e.g. payments to landscaper), and funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements). Currently, the push payments market in the North America is estimated to be a $13T
The NA Visa Sr. Director of Financial Planning & Pricing will be a key team member of the NA Business Operations & Strategy group which is building the infrastructure drive the Visa Direct exponential growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the financial planning of Visa Direct Payment
volume and P&L, along with the pricing strategies and controls across the U.S. and Canada.
- Build and assess accuracy of volume & revenue forecast on a consistent basis to evaluate trends and gaps to reaching goals
- Evaluate potential root case of unexpected shifts in volume/ revenue trends and data exceptions
- Develop models to assess projected volume of new merchants and use cases to inform commercialization partners of areas of focus.
- Create executive-level reporting of financial performance; specifically build and maintain standard reports and dashboards tracking volume and program goals, pipeline growth and performance
- Develop subject matter expertise in Visa Direct & Visa pricing as well as program portfolio contractual pricing structures
- Develop and implement pricing strategies to compete with Visa Direct alternatives
- Create monitoring controls for pricing and routing deals compliance, contract terms
- Identify financial planning control gaps, suggest solutions and implement most feasible alternatives
- Lead pricing and process improvement projects to support the business growth
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Statistics; MBA preferred
- Minimum 12 years of experience with financial analysis, forecasting, pricing
- Superior analytical, project management, and communication skills
- Proficiencyin MARS, EBI MicroStrategy, Excel along with other database/ query tools required
- Critical thinker, strong organization skills, ability to summarize findings from data, curiosity to deep dive on root cause of trends
- Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to a broad audience in an approachable way
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong focus on clients
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation necessary.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.