SDET/Sr QA Engineer (Corporate Financial ERP systems)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments
network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands.
Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information
among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government
entities. We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our
financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred
debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms
provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure,
convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and
Corporate Information Technology (CIT) encompasses enterprise
technology that empowers Visa Inc. staff to perform core business functions
needed to support ongoing management of Visa Inc. operations. Corporate Finance
Systems (CFS) is a group within CIT that provides application development and
maintenance service to support smooth and efficient Finance business operations
at a global level. The team is responsible for designing, developing and
deploying enhancements and projects for Visa’s Finance ERP Systems, at the core
of which is the Oracle ERP (eBusiness Suite R12) and SAP Cloud Applications
- The QA resource will play a key role to partner with the
application Support and Development teams for SAP Ariba, SAP Concur and Oracle
ERP (Oracle eBusiness Suite R12- Purchasing, Accounts Payables, General Ledger,
EBTax, Fixed Assets, and Accounts Receivables) and other Finance applications
at Visa to ensure appropriate levels of quality assurance that meet Visa’s
- The QA resource will contribute to Solution Design and Technical
Design reviews to promote quality in the early stages of the project.
- QA will be performed against global initiatives, enhancements, and day-to-day
operational Production defects. Tasks include creation of Test Plans, Test Case
Creation, Test Data Creation, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Issue
Management Resolution and Documentation. Ability to comprehend complex Business
requirements and Technical solutions, mapping into Test Plans, Test Cases, and
- Manage defects from identification to completion. Assist to
standardize reporting and metrics on deliverables by the QA team, including
defect logging and status reporting.
- QA resource is expected to leverage, create and execute automated
test scripts/suites, troubleshoot and debug while testing various finance
- QA resource is expected to create SQL queries against database to
troubleshoot, create ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Promote a standardization of QA processes and a discipline of QA testing
throughout the team using Visa's Test Management Methodology (TMM), assist to
develop, execute, and standardize test plans.
- Partnering with staff deployed globally, including direct staff, vendors, and
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive
delivery of solutions and meet service levels
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing
timelines and demands.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Information Technology Quality Assurance role or working in collaboration with an IT QA Team, implementing and applying industry best practices to design detailed test scripts and execution against those scripts.
- Significant Techno-Functional experience in SAP Ariba (Buying and Invoicing), SAP Concur expense management or Oracle ERP (Oracle eBusiness Suite R12- Purchasing, iExpense, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Account Receivables) in a global setting.
- Understanding of web based enterprise application architecture and related technologies such as web server, database and middleware.
- Experience taking complex business requirements and building a test suite to validate against the system design.
- Knowledge of underlying integrations between applications, technology processes and interface testing
- Familiarity with leading industry QA testing software and QA automation experience with web based enterprise applications, both on premise and on demand (Cloud) and integration between them.
- Experience with low level ad-hoc query tools (Toad, SQLPlus, Ariba Analytic report, AQL) and a working knowledge of SQL queries
Experience with creating and executing automated test scripts using OATS, UFT, JUnit etc.
- Experience with test and defect management tools like HP ALM, JIRA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with management, IT and Business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and sustain a high level of performance when scrutinized. Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude.
- Experience in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Ability to establish strong collaborative relationships with Business partners, team members, external vendors and system integrators on a daily basis to ensure quality assurance is performed in alignment with global initiatives and requirements across the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Advanced degree is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.