Supplier Performance Management Lead
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Monitor supplier performance for key suppliers across multiple business divisions. Lead the SPM process for assigned suppliers/categories; internal/external relationships, monitor, analyze and report on trends, develop action plans for improvement, market analysis and track ongoing progress. Develop performance metrics, surveys, and scorecards aligned with organization priorities.
Work in partnership with category leads to integrate performance data into category strategies for relevant categories and suppliers. You will Lead the Visa Supplier Surveys and Scorecards process to track preferred supplier performance, KPIs/SLAs, risk issues, and more. You will lead work streams within SPM; develop and implement a strategic approach.
You will facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with Visa Executives, Supplier Account Teams, Strategic Sourcing Leadership and all relevant stakeholders. As needed, you will collaborate with Visa Risk Stakeholders, Sourcing, and others for the socialization and resolution of key supplier risk or performance issues.
- 8+ years of experience as a Supplier Management professional or in a related field
- 8+ years of experience in Supplier/Vendor Management within the Technology or Financial Services sector(s).
- Understanding of the supplier marketplace with focus on indirect suppliers
- Knowledgeable about Procurement/Sourcing processes and methodology
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- In-depth knowledgeable about contract terms and conditions, SLAs, Supplier KPIs, and more.
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and ability to operate as an engaged teammate.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence mid-to-senior management level both internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills, including an advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and to identify new ways to approach old problems
- Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver great results
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree in business preferred
- Professional accreditation in sourcing, procurement or supplier management a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.