Director, US Consumer Credit Product Delivery (Multiple Locations)
- New York, NY, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Director, US Consumer Credit Product Delivery will be part of the US Consumer Credit Product team and be responsible for delivering Visa’s consumer credit products and Visa’s credit market knowledge and insights to our clients. Responsibilities range from supporting sales of Visa products and services, delivering credit expertise and product guidance to clients, and leading custom product implementations. The position is open to be based in any Visa office location.
Visa’s Credit platforms drive over a trillion dollars annually in payment volume, and generate significant net revenue for Visa. Our issuing partners utilize these platforms to serve the needs of over 100M customers, helping consumers meet financial goals and delivering exceptional products in marketplace segments including student, secured, new-to-credit, non-rewards and rewards products. Our offerings include Visa Signature and Visa Infinite, travel, lifestyle and protection benefits and cardholder servicing features.
- Serve as a deep consumer credit industry and product subject-matter-expert supporting both internal partners and external clients to address a variety of needs.
- Support sales of Visa’s consumer credit product and solutions by engaging with clients to identify objectives, product gaps, and opportunities.
- Help clients configure Visa’s product and solutions to meet clients’ objectives
- Lead custom Visa product implementations (e.g. premium affluent platforms) working with clients and various internal Visa teams
- Engage with clients to provide insights on product and market trends, consumer credit growth strategies, and strategic product considerations. Be able to converse deeply on important drivers of credit card portfolio success, including underwriting, pricing, marketing, customer acquisition, servicing, product value proposition, digital sales and servicing, operations and new and disruptive industry players.
- Support Requests for Proposal (RFP) and new business opportunities, working with sales organization to prepare, present, negotiate and win deals for assigned product lines
- Support a range of large and small credit clients, including issuers, processors and other consumer credit partners.
- Drive issuer understanding and engagement in Visa Consumer credit strategy and initiatives, such as the initiatives for affluent and non-affluent credit products.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams including Consulting (Visa Performance Solutions), Product management, Co-Brand, Client Delivery, Client Services, Visa Research and others to develop and execute strategic plans and key initiatives
- Represent client's interest and needs on internal initiatives - this requires a deep understanding of the client's strategies/key initiatives, underlying business philosophy, financial results, and key players, as well as Visa's interaction model and approach for winning more business.
• Leader with 7+ years of relevant professional experience
• Experience managing consumer credit portfolios for a US credit-issuer in multiple functional areas. Key areas include product management, marketing, finance, strategy, customer experience, digital, product development, risk and analytics.
• Deep knowledge of the economic drivers of the consumer credit industry – economic factors, consumer preferences, revenue levers (interchange, fees, net interest margin), cost levers (technology,operations, marketing, rewards)
• Business insight with minimum BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• The role requires abilities to develop relationships with senior client executives, and the ability to develop and deliver presentations to senior audiences, as well as larger audiences of 50+.
• Ability to work on projects across teams and ensure project deadlines are met
• Strong teammate with demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively across functional areas to build consensus and achieve goals.
• A high, self-defined standard of excellence and work towards continual improvement
• An affinity for payments technology and its future. Deep curiosity about what is happening now, and what is happening next in the industry.
• Ability to interpret data and translate findings into strategic insights and actionable recommendations
• Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Willingness to travel 10-40% domestically
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.