Sr. Director of Product Innovation
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Sr. Director of Product Innovation will oversee a team in the San Francisco Innovation Center to work hand in hand with our most high-reaching clients to craft the future of payments.
In this role you will conceptualize, shape and lead engagements with clients (Banks, Merchants, Tech Platforms) to discover customer needs, design and pilot new product & business opportunities for Visa and its Clients. Areas of focus will be emerging consumer platforms (Messaging, Voice, IoT) and technologies (AI/NLP).
You will lead a cross-functional team across Partnerships, Product, Design and Engineering to develop a learning agenda leading to live market pilots, with clients and new product strategies for Visa using human-centric design principles.
You will productize these findings into assets (Patents, Insights, API's, Workshops) that can be used across the company and our clients.
You bring vision through the product discovery process, collaborating with external clients & delivering thought leadership on new technologies and consumer trends. You are a strategic thinker, with a bias for action and are able to encourage and empower others with your energy and vision. You ae a true leader who leady by example, challenges the status quo and knows how to effectively solicit and incorporate diverse ideas and divergent thinking.
- Lead Multiple Client Engagements from conception through delivery leading all aspects of engagement.
- Lead teams rapidly to convert ideas into working prototypes, mashing together solutions/capabilities that exist within Visa or externally to create live market tests.
- Use insights to inform Visa and Client strategic product roadmaps and drive coordination with core product teams to enable commercialization where appropriate.
- Develop and evangelize thought leadership to internal and external groups at Visa.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in leading teams in product and partner development at a Consumer tech, Payments and/or Innovation Consultancy.
- Experience Crafting and Launching 1.0 products
- Experience Leading & Teaching Human Centered Design or other Innovation Methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Product Design or Computer Science
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.