Search Technology Engineer - (Google Search Appliance)
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
- Experience with Search Technologies - Elastic Search or Solar
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of OOAD and software design patterns
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
- Experience with enterprise grade application server such as Tomcat, IIS
- Understanding and experience in JQuery, Spring, AJAX and JSO
- Familiarity with frameworks like AngularJS, RequireJS, wireJS
- Understanding of multithreaded software design
- Expertise in AJAX and Spring frameworks
- Experience with Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban
- Participation in Test Driven Development
- Participate in Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline
- AEM adobe UI experience is preferred but not required
BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.