Finance Manager – Global Technology FP&A
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
This is a unique opportunity that calls for an ambitious, hard-working, and highly analytical Finance professional to support the Global Technology team. The role supports in-depth business planning, budgeting and forecast management while partnering with cross-functional teams.
This position has direct access and exposure to Finance and Technology leadership and participates in the analysis, preparation, and presentation of key business drivers and financial results used by leadership teams. While financial analysis is an important component of the job, the emphasis is on applying overall analytical skills and experience to become a highly valued business partner.
• Manage all forecasting and reporting activities related to operating expenses and headcount of Technology teams assigned
• Set control processes to manage spending and headcount. Prepare, schedule, and lead financial reviews with budget owners to develop annual plans and forecast updates. Analyze actual results against forecasts and concisely highlight variance drivers and action items
• Effectively engage, partner and develop strong relationships with business partners and serves as a key point of contact for finance guidance and related discussions
• Individual contributor who will partner with business partners in providing guidance on forecast and bringing financial discipline in investment decisions
• Develop and enhance relevant financial metrics to provide key analytics to business partners
• Proactively communicate business implications observed from analysis and contribute ideas and solutions to business challenges/problems
• Identify and drive process improvements aimed at increasing efficiency and standardization
• Collaborate with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure
• Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues in the division supported
• Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, accounting, economics, or related quantitative field. MBA or equivalent credentials preferred
• Minimum five years of relevant financial analysis work experience including forecasting and budgeting
• Expert skills in Powerpoint and MS Excel with proven expertise in managing large data sets
• Outstanding analytical and modeling skills; able to resolve business problems with well-structured analyses
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as in a team, and comfortable in a dynamic environment
• Highly detail-oriented, able to ensure quality and accuracy of output
• Ability to cultivate effective relationships and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Excellent leadership and communication skills and ability to clearly communicate results to executive management
• Experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.