Sr. Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics - Strategy & Business Operations
- Miami, FL, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and fraud consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our VCA teams offers:
- Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa clients' business objectives and strategy
- Business and economic insights and perspectives that impact business and investment decisions
- Self-service digital solutions Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing and operations
- Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients’ ROI
VCA is looking for an individual to join our consulting practice in order to lead its Strategy, Planning and Operations for the Latin America & the Caribbean Region (LAC). This role will spearhead the execution of VCA’s strategy for the Region and have a leading liaison role with other Regional and Global VCA teams, becoming a catalyst for the generation of set plays, monetization of data assets, enhancement of brand equity and maximization of global best practices. The candidate will be responsible for defining, calibrating and/or deploying a pan-regional VCA strategy in close partnership with VCA’s leadership team, thereby becoming a key player in the transformation of the practice.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Drive and execute VCA strategy across the LAC Region, proactively capitalizing on pan-regional opporutnities, generating operational efficiencies and leveraging key data assets.
Monitor and analyze competitive landscape and regional dynamics to proactively generate ideas and drive thought leadership for both short-term tactics and long-term mission and vision.
Ensure strategic alignment of VCA strategy in LAC with regional Visa priorities, market-specific needs and VCA global strategy.
Act as advisor to VCA’s regional and global leadership team, displaying thought leadership, initiative and decisiveness as it relates to managing and enhancing VCA’s practice.
Define and monitor success metrics in alignment with regional and global scorecards, recommending prompt corrective actions as required.
Enhance internal and external brand equity enhancement through the definition and execution of a thorough public face agenda of events and publications.
Drive the reengineering, up-leveling and/or packaging/standardization of consulting methodologies and solutions as appropriate, ensuring world-class best practices and efficiency through economies of scale.
Provide visibility, clarity and transparency by facilitating knowledge consolidation and dissemination across the team.
Ensure consistency, standards and quality control around key planning and operational processes, including client feedback, employee engagement, contract management, information security, business KPI tracking, financial planning, etc.
Facilitate export of leading methodologies and best practices to other VCA regional teams and become a global reference and liaison for VCA peers and leadership team across the globe. Also, drive import of successful methodologies from other international markets.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science) and/or business administration.
- MBA from top-tier international Business School.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in the financial services and/or consulting industries. Experience in both fields, will be considered a plus.
- Outstanding strategic mindset, with demonstrated ability to think creatively and solve strategic problems.
Relevant experience includes:
- Strategy and business operations
- Consulting practice management
- Portfolio life cycle and credit risk management
- Predictive analytics and machine learning
- ‘Productization’ of data assets
- Digital transformation
- Operational efficiency
- Knowledge consolidation, structuring and dissemination
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of profitability drivers of financial institutions
- Impeccable team player, able to gracefully work with and influence people across different organizations and levels.
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills.
- Technology-driven mindset, digitally curious, up-to-date with digital and technological disruption, trends, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.