Risk Management Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you havea passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As a member of the Ecosystem Data Security team, the incumbent is responsible for working as a team member in the execution for the Third Party Risk agent registration program for North America. The program is specifically aimed at promoting the safety and soundness of the payment system by ensuring that third party agents are registered, PCI DSS validated, and meet Visa rules.
- Agent Registration Program Mailbox: Manage group mailbox and respond to general registration and program inquiries within stipulated timeframes.
Agent Registration Program:
Manage agent registration tool cases. Send Welcome Kit to new third party agents
Agent Registration Tool: Own and lead agent registration tool and enhancements.
Operational Alignment: Ensure execution against the Third Party Risk Program requirements (i.e. policies, procedures, controls). Identify opportunities for program improvement.
Drive Registrations: Uncover unregistered agents and drive agent registrations to increase transparency of third party participants.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Ensure that outliers and exception cases are managed effectively. Work collaboratively with stakeholders to correct operational and other deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with global team and IT to ensure agent registration tool enhancements are documented as business requirements and completed within timeframe and budget.
- Report regularly to management regarding third party registration metrics.
- Report number of new third parties identified and registered.
- Achieve good audit results.
- Collaborate with team to ensure the Visa Global Registry of Service Providers information is accurate and current.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum 3 years related professional work experience
Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity and require significant initiative and judgment.
- Understanding of risk management required
- Advanced proficiency on PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL a plus
- Knowledge of mathematical and statistical techniques for analysis a plus
- Must be well organized and rigorous in prioritization of tasks and projects
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a diverse team and build cooperative, productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with good problem solving skills
- Familiarity with the payment landscape is a plus
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a team environment
- Proven ability to work independently and anticipate deliverables needed with a drive to deliver results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Local Only Candidates