Marketing Manager - Global Brand, Innovation, and Sponsorship Marketing
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Manager, Strategy and Planning
Global Brand, Sponsorship, and Innovation Marketing
As a Strategy and Planning Manager for Visa’s Global Brand, Sponsorship, and Innovation Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing integrated marketing and communications approaches that build on Visa’s rich heritage of innovation, leverage our unique portfolio of assets (such as the Olympics and FIFA World Cup), and position Visa as the payments technology leader of the future. If you’re a creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and energetic project manager who loves taking on new challenges, we’d love to talk to you.
Reporting to the Senior Director - Strategy and Planning, you will lead cross-functional projects related to brand and product marketing, sponsorships, and partner marketing efforts. You’ll ensure seamless collaboration and operational excellence across the team, the broader Marketing & Communications function, and Visa Inc, to evolve the Visa brand for the future and bring innovations to market.
• Project manage key global marketing initiatives, including global sponsorship activations and product innovation programs. This role is highly cross-functional and requires collaboration across Product, Regional Marketing, Communications, Sales, Finance, and other teams.
• Help support the Strategy & Planning operations across Global Brand, Sponsorship and Innovation Marketing. This includes financial reporting, budget management, goal setting, annual planning, and facilitating regular team communications, including all hands meetings.
• Work as a cross-functional project manager to bring new payment innovations to market, highlighting Visa’s innovation capabilities across our portfolio of sponsorship activations.
• Lead marketing “test & learn” pilots as we find new ways to demonstrate Visa’s innovation to millennials through partnerships and experiences.
• Partner with regional marketing teams to advance key initiatives, serving as a global hub to facilitate communications across teams, share best practices, and advance key global initiatives.
• Highly organized and stellar project management skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations, fast paced and matrixed environment
• Comfortable juggling multiple projects, quick to adapt to shifting priorities
• Innovative and curious, positive and proactive – always looking for ways to do things better
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong executive presence – you’re able to modulate your style and tone to the audience
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; you’re comfortable managing spreadsheets, devising formulas, and performing data analysis, while also building Executive presentations
• 5+ years of professional experience in marketing, consulting or a related field; MBA preferred
**Please include a short cover letter / statement of interest along with your resume**
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.