Senior System Analyst - VOL Production Support (REF7069B)
- Singapore, Singapore
We are seeking a Senior System Analyst to work in the Distributed Operations Support Team. The candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining and day to day care and feed of mission critical 24*7 applications. You'll be working in a face-paced environment and will be a liaison between the Product Office and Product Development. You will also be working closely with infrastructure, security and other teams as required. Responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for supporting critical Visa Business applications and ensuring the stability of the applications.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, and perform root cause analysis and remediation.
- Write and maintain scripts to monitor system functionality and performance.
- Apply code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities
- Will evaluate the issues reported by Visa clients and members in order to provide ongoing solutions.
- Performance performance tuning of applications
- Execute decisive action to preserve and maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity, and security.
- Participate in root causes analysis for service failure and provide resolution.
- Work with ticketing application to manage tickets and maintain SLA and OLA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related technical field, followed by five (5) years of work experience.
- Knowledge of production support processes, including: incident/change/problem management, call triaging, and/or escalation procedures;
- 5 years of experience with C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net Web Form, MVC 5/4, WCF, XML Web Services, Web API
- 2 years of experience with WebSphere, Apache Web Servers, MVC framework, IIS, and IBM-IHSweb server;
- Advance Database Experience with SQL skills
- 2 years of experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team;
- Software Versioning Tool Experience.
- Experience with SAML, Federation, ForgeRock, Siteminder and LDAP
- Experience with ITIL, BMC Remedy and ticketing workflows
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.