Associate Technical Support Analyst
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products & services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, Cybersource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Global Client Configuration Management is responsible for all changes of client parameters within the VisaNet systems and other configuration databases/applications outside of VisaNet. Client parameters include new card program installations, processor conversions, changes to existing programs, new product and service activations, deletes, routing changes and etc. This function requires a rare set of skills and specialized knowledge as it relates to Visa programs and systems, transactions processing/routing and its implications to clients and cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, merchants, and direct connect merchants.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for processing global client certificate requests and identifying/resolving client certificate issues of a moderate complexity.Additional responsibilities include:
- Run mailboxes to ensure service level objectives are attained and aim to exceed customers' expectations.
- Ensure requests are handled and archived to meet the compliance and audit requirements for each region.
- Educate clients on standard methodologies for all supported product and software applications, usage, and functionality.
- Available on-call for very rare high priority client issues after-hours and public holidays coverage on rotational basis.
- Collaborate as part of an effective global team to achieve team's goals and provide knowledge sharing assistance to team members and clients.
- Ensure prompt resolution of client inquiries as well as build and maintain updated support documentation.
- Assess operational opportunities and look into innovative ways to improve process and increase service quality or efficiency.
- Responsible for own work issues through resolution and be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Build and improve positive working relationships with Visa clients and internal partners.
- Data entry in multiple internal applications.
- Enter required information within daily tracking sheet in support of the certificates and other related activities.
- Oversee internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or a minimum of 4-6 years’ equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services. 2-3 years of direct Visa experience is helpful.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications with a focus on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/activities at a time while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Troubleshooting skills and a real passion for problem solving and investigation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.