Director, Risk Management Support
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Growth opportunity to lead and motivate 4-6 team members providing operational support to clients for a variety of Risk product lines across Asia Pacific. Given expansion targets for Risk Products in the region, this manager’s ability to inspire team members to exceed client expectations could contribute to the bottom line.
Candidate will be responsible for acting as both subject matter authority, as well as direct supervisor to team members, including setting priorities and attaining operational targets. Will also have input into product strategy through interactions with the product office.
• Provide leadership and management for a team of subject matter authorities, establishing a customer-focused, performance-based culture.
• Lead and participate in complex, simultaneous projects across matrixed organizations, where initiative and independent judgement are required.
• Consult with clients and provide Product expertise to structure optimal support strategies.
• Liaise with both clients as well as internal teams (Product Mgmt, Sales, Operations, etc.) to ensure Product programs exceed client expectations.
• Continually refine/improve implementation and support processes for targeted products.
• Ensure inquiries, incidents, requests and escalations are handled timely and to resolution.
• Motivate team and communicate key updates.
• Provide regular management reporting and updates.
• Contribute to inter-regional discussions regarding support processes and procedures.
• Assess operational opportunities and look into innovative ways to improve processes to augment service quality.
• Make certain team members are enabled to provide best of breed client training for respective risk products.
• Proactively notify clients of critical issues with application, as well as scheduled periodic maintenance outages.
• Build and enhance positive working relationships with clients, and internal stakeholders.
• Available off hours for rare, high priority issues.
• Work with team to educate clients regarding optional product setup, usage and standard methodologies.
• Bachelor’s degree and 7 years’ relevant experience.
• 5 years’ management experience preferred.
• Effective communicator with ability to motivate team members.
• Strong people manager with the ability to multi-task effectively, embrace new technologies, re-prioritize tasks and work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Validated ability to work in high-pressure environment with minimal errors.
• Ability to coordinate work activities and schedules with other to achieve project commitments,
• Established project management skills.
• Strong business and data analysis skills.
• Work as part of an effective team and collaborate with other teams at all organizational levels.
• Able to comprehend and translate technical information and apply to business solutions.
• Strong customer service focus and shown success in customer relationship management.
• Confirmed effective time management, strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.