Sr. Account Support Asociate - Consultant
- Miami, FL, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), the consulting arm of Visa, is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and economics consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our
VCA teams offers:
Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa client’s business objectives and strategy
Business and economic insights and perspectives that impact business and investment decisions
Self-service digital solutions Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing and operations
Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients’ ROI
The role is responsible for supporting Visa Consulting & Analytics team (VCA) in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) in engagements, processes, and administrative tasks to ensure business plan is implemented in coordination with Regional and Global hierarchy and corresponding strategies, as well as .
Provides support such as research, analysis, data requests, and questionnaires in projects with strategic Clients.
Develops and update contents to share with clients and media including papers, press-releases, brochures, collaterals, videos, etc.
Identifies business opportunities to increase the Visa's and clients' profitability
Develops new lnowledge combining different sources such as Visa data, industry trends, benchmarks and strategies.
Continuously develop and present innovative ideas such as mobile Apps, APIs, digital solutions, etc
Finds efficiencies by applying continuos process improvement techniques
- BS in Business or Engeneering
- Great interpersonal skills - team player
- Excellent business planning and project management skills
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal and ability to communicate at all levels within large organizations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes, including products & services, business systems and processes; card acquiring experience desired.
- Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Handles analytical and CRM tools including Eloqua, Tableau, Hadoop, etc
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to identify key strategic issues and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects concurrently.
- Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.