Senior Administrative Assistant
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The role provides direct administrative support to the Global Visa Direct Digital Solutions group. Support senior leadership as well as general assistance to other team members. This position handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature and requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company policies and practices.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
- Manage a complex calendar that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and / or internal), group events and booking conference rooms.
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening managers´ phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies.
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the senior leader.
- Manage quarterly All Staff and Quarterly. Meetings including logistics, agenda/materials, onsite support and event management.
- Plan & coordinate travel arrangements. Complex itineraries for both domestic & international travel.
- Help manage departmental communications to internal key stakeholders..
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and make logistical arrangements.
- Assist with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities.
- Handle contract management, monthly budget tracking (including POs, invoices and accruals) and updating and interfacing with accounting as needed.
- Process expense reports and providing general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy and Expense Reporting.
- Support projects as needed for senior executive.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Administrative Assistants/Administrators on functional/regional projects.
- Associates degree or equivalent; Bachelors highly preferred; typically requires a minimum of 6-8 years of administrative experience supporting a senior leader preferably in a global, public company.
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- Must be able to exercise exceptional judgment regarding information which may be confidential or material, non-public.
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking and prioritizing work with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience with Concur.
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.