Information Security Analyst
- Ashburn, VA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As a member of the Applied Cryptography, the Associate Info. Security Analyst will assist in implementation, maintenance, documenting and support of Visa's Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and implemented key management systems and Host Security Modules (HSM)
- Duties, Responsibilities:
• Assist in the maintenance and support all Enterprise PKI technology, including Primekey, RSA Certificate Manager & Microsoft Certificate Services
- Administer the PKI certificate lifecycle for various solutions
- Evaluate upgrades and new products in a lab environment for the enterprise PKI infrastructure
- Propose and implement improvements to PKI in accordance with standard procedures and change control policies and procedures
- Participate in projects to deploy new PKI applications and services
- Implement all changes to the PKI infrastructure in accordance with standard procedures and change control policies and procedures
- Proactively identify and recommend process improvement to reduce risk and improve operational efficiency.
- Support Visa end-to-end symmetric key management.
- Support HSM management support requests as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other staff members as needed
- Support Data Encryption Deployments and Applied Cryptography
- Complete certificate requests as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other staff members as needed
- Have good understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) practices, policies and procedures;
- Have good understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) core elements, Certificate Authoritites, Registration Authority, CRLs, CDPs, certificate elements
- Have a good understanding of protocols like TLS, TCP/IP, OCSP, SCEP, LDAP
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills on all platforms and tools supported.
- Flexibility to work after hours and weekends
- Have a global mindset and collaborate effectively within and across teams in different part of the global landscape
- CISSP and other comparative information security certifications are preferred, that show an understanding of information security principles.
- IT infrastructure knowledge including operating systems, applications, communications, and network protocols.
- Have a familiarization with PCI PIN, PCI DSS, PCI P2PE, and TR-31 Standards as applied to symmetric key processing.
- Good knowledge in a technical skill set that supports one of the Applied Cryptography's core services
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills along with the ability to present complex security subjects to internal work groups and projects.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time with minimal direction from supervisor
- The ability to work effectively with other functional areas and understand the operational and cultural issues relevant to achieving superior results
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines.
- Be a self-motivated and results oriented individual with an attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to achieve a high level of success.
- Sound interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to develop, maintain and foster constructive relationships with others.
Have good understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) practices, policies and procedures;
Have a good understanding of protocols like TLS, TCP/IP, OCSP, SCEP, LDAP
Good analytical and troubleshooting skills on all platforms and tools supported.
Flexibility to work after hours and weekends
Have a global mindset and collaborate effectively within and across teams in different part of the global landscapeCISSP and other comparative information security certifications are preferred, that show an understanding of informat
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.