Technical Product Manager - Agile Business Analyst
- Singapore, Singapore
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This is a go-to role for any product related information for the development team. Technical Product Manager is part of development team, as individual contributor and sits in the middle of Development, QA, Design and Business, being capable of understanding both business and technology domains. S/he will be responsible for understanding what is valuable to the business, and what is feasible from development perspective in close collaboration with the development team, and facilitates the requirement definition and planning from delivery perspective using Agile methodologies. This position reports to a Director of Visa Loyalty Programs in Singapore and will be based in Singapore.
- Act as Product Owner proxy, while being part of Development team. Single point of contact for developers to understand requirements, workflow, priorities and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with Product Managers/Owners, understand their vision for product roadmap and help them to understand system capabilities in order to convert the roadmap into concrete requirements.
- Groom product backlog, write story with details like User Stories, wire frame, acceptance criteria and other materials as needed to support technical design, development and QA activities.
- Ensure story break down is INVEST
- Participate in release and sprint plan as Product Owner proxy
- Contribute in roadmap definition to incrementally deliver the new functionality and value in an Agile manner.
- Work very closely with development team, participate in high level solution of the product
- Validate the stories as per acceptance criteria to ensure high quality product releases.
- Effectively communicate plan, status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in Software Product Development.
- 3+ years of rich experience in working with software products as Agile Business Analyst/Product Owner.
- 1-2 years of hands on experience as developer with any of the programming language.
- Rich practical experience in product implementation using Agile methodologies is Must. SCRUM is preferred.
- Previous experience at a startup or product development company is required.
- Good verbal, and written communication skills and presentation skills to effectively communicate the business needs and product roadmap in team and across the stake holders.
- Good foundation in computer science and Software Development is required
- Basic HTML, CSS knowledge is preferred
- Certified Scrum Product Owner is preferred
- No People management or Pre-sales experience required. This is an individual contributor role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.