Account Manager, Prepaid Service Delivery
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
*Note-this is not a sales role, this is a support role
The Account Manager, Prepaid Service Delivery, is an individual contributor role responsible for client satisfaction, process efficiencies, organic growth of the business, and complex business and
technical issue resolution. The Account Manager works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
The Account Manager possesses the background, knowledge and skill-set to work alongside other team members to protect and grow one of Visa DPS’ largest strategic client relationships through proactive management of: daily operations, rapid and accurate communications, internal and external
relationship building, opportunities to drive process efficiencies as well as an overall understanding of the business including revenue, profit and costs for the client and Visa DPS.
Client Support Services works with issuers to develop and
deliver the support model for Visa DPS. This includes day-to-day operations and
product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is a account manager role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works
independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Considered the functional expert for their client's processing and operational
- Provide insight and input within cross-functional Visa organizations for new
or changing products and services, which may impact their clients,
including Visa rules, integrated billing, and transaction research.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification
of processing efficiencies, service change support and system
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and
ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the
client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Provide proactive planning and operational support to ensure that both the
client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost
efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall
transaction performance (including authorization, clearing &
settlement, back office processing).
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong
knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements;
negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special
projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently
communicate situational status and resolution; advise on SLA
performance both internally and externally and develop improvement plans
to address chronic client problems.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
- Partner with assigned Account Executives to identify additional business
- Perform ongoing proactive operational reviews to include billing and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5+ years'
experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment
card, software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational,
conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working
relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as
part of a team and independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information
and apply to business solutions.
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers
and identify business needs.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and
customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.