Head of Merchant Digital Solutions
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Play a leading part in a global revolution.
The Information Technology and Telecommunications revolution has changed the world in which we live. The microprocessor, computers, the internet, email and mobile phones have lead the way to a digital revolution of which payments and Visa is at the crest of the wave. Consumers can click, tap, swipe, hold or even just exit a car to pay for goods and services. The Head of Merchant Digital Solutions role plays a critical and pivotal part in this payments revolution.
Reporting to the Head of Merchant Sales & Solutions, you will be responsible for managing a team dedicated to incorporating Visa’s digital solutions into key client (banks, technology partners, merchants) strategies. A key component of Visa’s digital solutions and associated strategy is the Cybersource e-commerce capability set. Visa Cybersource solutions are used by over 450,000 organizations globally including some of the world’s largest banks and merchants.
The success of this role will be measured on growth of revenue, transactions and clients that have successfully integrated Visa’s solutions, with particular emphasis on contributing to building Deep Partnerships with merchants, Acquirers and other partners in the payments ecosystem
This position is based in our Sydney office.
- Lead and manage a team of client engagement professionals
- Work closely with the broader Merchant Sales and Solutions team, which manages and supports client relationships with acquirers, merchants and other payments third parties
- Be accountable for meeting revenue, P&L, transaction processing and client onboarding and retention goals and objectives
- Work collaboratively with the whole of the local Visa team in developing and delivering Cybersource capabilities to key major clients
- Drive Visa’s innovation roadmap for digital payment acceptance across merchants and acquirers
- Strong understanding of payment processing, ecommerce, fraud management tools, merchant acquiring and payment security
- Strong client and partner management from C level down
- Strong sales management, consulting, negotiation and contracting skills
- Well-developed leadership capabilities with excellent track record of leading, motivating and coaching both sales and technical teams.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to operate in a highly matrix environment
- Confidence and ability to influence and lead diverse set of globally based internal stakeholders
- Revenue driven and accountable; must be willing to take initiative and move into ‘greenfield’ territory
- The candidate should be a self-starter and able to work in a fast moving, and rapidly evolving digital commerce environment
- University Graduate ideally in a relevant field of study (Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology).