Project Analyst - Data Product Development
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision
and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be
a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial
inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including
the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence
throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives
of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to
build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented
employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and
security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police
Data Product Development group is a key component of
Visa's Technology organization that provides the enabling technology and
processes to manage Visa's data assets and deliver value added information
products and services to customers. Areas of focus include Business
Intelligence and Analytics, Marketing Services, Commercial Card, Fraud/Authentication
and Risk. The portfolio comprises of over 90 data products for various external
clients and internal lines of business. We provide services on behalf of
traditional bank customers to millions of cardholders and merchants around the
We are actively looking for a talented Project analysts to join our team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support multiple teams through the software development life cycle using Agile and
Lean practices. Work cross-functionally throughout the company to ensure
product quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Act as scrum master for agile teams. Facilitate product roadmap, feature
grooming / prioritization, release planning and sprint execution.
- Work as a liaison between cross function teams including infrastructure, security
and operations for successful product releases.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive implementation /
- Develop, track and report on key business / operational metrics.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information.
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science / Information Systems major) or 3-4 years experience in a technology organization. MBA is a plus.
- Exposure to one or more project management / reporting tools including, but not limited, to Tableau, JIRA, Rally, MS Project, Clarity PPM, Sharepoint, Wiki.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Must be metrics-driven. Have a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and drive adoption of different tools and resources.
- Excellent time management, communication, collaboration and organization skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.