New Grad - Software Engineer (Undergrad)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the
convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join ur team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Imagine working for one of the pioneers in the payment technology space. The kind of company that's been setting the bar for the way people pay and get paid for more than 50 years, and continues to innovate on a global scale. Now imagine that company is less than 10,000 employees worldwide, small enough that you'll actually have an impact and do some amazing things. Sounds pretty awesome. Well, that company exists and it's Visa.
Imagine, in a single day, the diversity of transactions that Visa manages from gaming enthusiasts who buy virtual goods to advance a level, to a small business merchant launching their first e-commerce business to a large consumer brand hitting their largest single-day sale. Now multiply transactions and interactions like that by millions on a global scale that's Visa. It is a multi-billion dollar market that has experienced year over year growth!
As a New Grad Software Engineer you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's core business (credit and debit transactions) and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
Some areas you might work on as New Grad Software Engineer are:
- Maintaining and enhancing VisaNet the network that allows fast, seamless and secure electronic payments to happen
- Manage cloud identity through researching and developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
- Create adhoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa and develop new features to enhance its productivity
- As an Engineer in one of the payment technology teams you will help design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment. Y
- You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA.
- You will see the code you’ve written going to production in few days and used by huge customer base
So what are we looking for in a New Grad - Software Engineer - Undergrad?
- Recent college graduates with an undergraduate degree looking to start working in 2018
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Strong ability to collaborate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.