- Paris, France
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
- Engage and coordinate cross-functional teams to understand client and market opportunity, identify opportunities for growth, address issues to develop and structure an overall solution value proposition and initial proposal/definition
- Work with the local market new sales and business development teams to address client opportunities and identify / define required solutions
- Drive efforts to evolve the CyberSource local market solution strategy/prioritization to establish business sponsorship and define execution criteria
- Lead creation/design of new specific solutions that generate significant revenue contribution for the local market and overall organization
- Create and update financial models and business cases to define business rationale and financial impact of investment of proposed solutions
- Conduct regional competitive and regulatory intelligence activities to evaluate competitors' activities and implications to inform senior executive decision-making
- Take the lead in the local market interactions with acquirer payment processors, PSPs and other relevant industry bodies
- Maintain close relationships with key merchant and financial institution business contacts to proactively solicit feedback on features, functionality, services and future requirements.
- Author content and deliver at appropriate closed customer and public forums.
- Lead commercialization for new market specific solutions across functional disciplines to ensure a successful launch
- Create and maintain commercialization plans that drive CYBS and Visa's competitive advantage and revenue growth agenda for core and emerging products (including ecommerce, mobile and alternative payments) across the local market
- Successful candidates should have a minimum of 4-6 years of business experience within a top tier payment gateway, merchant acquiring Institution or consulting company.
- While a Bachelor's degree is required, an MBA or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Advanced understanding of banking and payment card systems and processes
- Advanced understand and experience of the card present payment acceptance eco-system in the EMEA region
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles, product management and merchant acceptance business acumen
- Experience/knowledge of emerging payment trends and competitive landscape
- Strong analytical, quantitative, commercial, project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to envision and articulate a long term product strategy designed to improve the CyberSource customer experience and value proposition.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in both French and English; Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to inspire and lead high performing cross-functional teams who can envision and create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our worldwide customers.
- Disciplined and tolerant of ambiguity, with the maturity and capability to interact and influence across multiple organizational levels internal and external to CyberSource and Visa.
- Negotiation skills with proven track record of achieving results
- Ability to interact with senior management; strong communication and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in digging into the detail, understanding data, making recommendations based on the data and using it to solve problems.
CyberSource is an Equal Opportunities Employer.