Client Delivery Manager
- Paris, France
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
The Client Delivery Manager will be responsible for supporting the implementation and integration of new strategic enterprise clients, supporting merchant and where applicable acquirer migration plans. This will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to provide an optimal integration experience with the CyberSource and Visa products, services & platforms. The Client Delivery Manager will be responsible for contributing towards the continual enhancement of a Prince2 project delivery methodology to ensure CyberSource are aligned to industry best practices. The Client Delivery Services function is primarily a post-sales delivery role, and will require an ability to work closely with regional sales teams, internal operations teams, and product teams to ensure success. The role will be measured on successfully integrated clients. The candidate will have a passion for project management excellence, customer advocacy, and will see this role as contributing to the functional evolution of our business.
- Contribute with the continual evolution of the Client Delivery methodology (including processes) to ensure CyberSource delivers projects as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Supervision of the project lifecycle for client implementations including, Project planning & estimation, RAID management with detailed reporting activity around all projects for project phases, timelines & impacts/forecasted P&L impact.
- Accountable and responsible for the successful implementation, deployment & launch of net new clients launching with the CyberSource services that result in net new revenue for strategic enterprise clients.
- Provide project methodology support for internal & cross functional projects such as beta programme for new product launches or new service offerings.
Maintain current and working industry knowledge of the project management life cycle process, methodologies and best practices which should be used to ensure constant service evolution through critical path evaluation
- Responsible for maintaining & ensuring all relevant service delivery documentation including but not limited to statements of work, PS agreements, project plans etc. are signed off prior to commencement of engagements with clients
- Ensure that knowledge & best practices are being shared & leveraged across the regional teams & globally where applicable through cross functional collaboration.
- Oversee initiatives to ensure quality-of-service is maintained regionally, with a focus on training and on-going development to improve the service.
- Act as an advocate for the Value Added Services function promoting the vision and mantra within the business, working with the regional sales team to ensure that their knowledge and awareness of team capability is up-to-date through close cross functional collaboration with the European sales team. Lead and promote cross-functional and global collaboration for execution and delivery of projects and implementation plans.
- Provide regular reporting, insight & updates to the Senior Director on performance of the team with respect to projects inflight, risks and issues, client launch dates etc. & resource utilisation. Note: This is not intended to be an exhaustive list.
- Experience of working in an eCommerce environment within project management, service delivery, preferably within the payments industry.
- Experience of providing on-going project leadership to global and/or regional strategic enterprise clients over prolonged periods of time.
- Experience of working with tier 0 & 1 level clients across multiple verticals including travel, retail
- PRINCE2 certified (foundation & practitioner)
- Expert level with Microsoft MS Project
- Proven track record in high customer focus and attention to detail
- Exemplary communication & negotiation skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Science,
- Familiarity with basic financials & ability to interpret accounts & P&L information
- Ability to speak a second language would be preferred (e.g. French, German, Spanish)
CyberSource is a wholely owned subsidery of Visa Inc.