Associate Technical Support Analyst- REF7594L
- Reading, UK
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
The ecommerce Technical Support Engineer (eCom TSE) provides 1st and 2nd line Enterprise support to CyberSource's growing number of direct customers and channel resellers. The TSE is a CyberSource generalist, with a thorough understanding of all CyberSource’s product sets, who is able to solve problems and translate technical concepts to all levels within our client base. The team is responsible for delivering excellent client support through three primary contact channels: phone, email and eTickets.
The TSE will have significant interaction with our customers and our internal engineering team on standard payments questions, API integrations, and cutting-edge offerings such as ApplePay and token services. The size of the CS team creates a varied role with the need for an ability to act in multiple capacities at a time.
Technical Support Engineers are great teammates with the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and ever changing environment with superb communication and time management skills. They have excellent customer service skills and the ability to comprehend technical topics and present them to non-technical users.
Are you well organized? Are you keen to grow your career within technical customer support role?
· Troubleshoot issues relating to CyberSource’s products and services, identify the root cause and propose solutions
· Provide best practice guidance relating to our APIs, security protocols governing both browser-based and server-to-server communications, thereby minimizing the risk of potential threats to a merchant’s integration of CyberSource’s products and services
· Identify requirements, validate the available options, and make recommendations as to the integration method best suited to the merchant, to ensure website security and recovery
· Keep current on product releases and updates, through implementing, testing, and making a case as to how these could benefit both our existing customer base, and new merchants
· Replicate, document, and liaise with appropriate internal teams and external parties to resolve outstanding client issues relating to CyberSource’s products and services
· Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products and services through training and self-study
· Own and maintain internal process documentation and Knowledge Base articles, based upon the integration experiences of our customer base.
· Configure internal systems to enable effective processing for clients using our services. Once they are ‘Live’, monitor and proactively work with the client to resolve any issues
· Work with our clients to identify, assess, and remediate any potential security flaws
· Train junior members of the support team, offer knowledge sharing and internal support to local/global team
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant technical experience
• Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a real passion for problem solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Quickly evaluate information, and make quick decisions based on multiple factors
• Handle multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
• Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Although this is a software services support position rather than an IT Support post, general IT literacy is a prerequisite.
• Networking experience is a plus
• Software testing experience would also be advantageous
CyberSource is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing Date: 23rd of April 2018