Director - Application Services Engineering (DEVOPS)
- Bellevue, WA, USA
DIRECTOR OF APPLICATION SERVICES
The Director, Application Services Engineering, oversees the development, standardization, deployment, and management of VISA enterprise systems. He will be responsible for the end-to-end integration of software solutions to support the delivery of services across the organization. The successful candidate will be a dynamic leader, excellent communicator, have demonstrable expertise in DevOps implementation and project management, and above all be customer and team focused. Manage and supervise assigned technical and support staff; work closely with stakeholders from across VISA to define and implement technology enhancements and solutions Responsible for planning, implementation, and programming of applications systems, including overall design, development, integration, and maintenance.
What you have:
- As part of a cross-functional product development group, you should be comfortable leading and motivating remote highly talented teams ensuring that modern technology and process are implemented. You should be experienced in working with and presenting to senior management leadership.
- Strong agile development background and history of building teams to work in highly agile; cross-functional environments.
- Proven background leading similarly experienced DevOps teams delivering high performance; highly available and resilient applications and infrastructures.
- Good people and line management skills and the ability to recruit and develop a high performing team.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in automated; agile environments delivering infrastructure; monitoring and tooling to high-traffic web applications.
- A track record of delivering infrastructure and supporting services utilizing .Net stacks.
- Experience building/enhancing continuous delivery and continuous integration services.
- Extensive experience in Cloud Infrastructure and related technologies.
- A strong passion for infrastructure as code and associated automation and provisioning tools.
Key Attractions of The Role
- Pivotal, autonomous technology role with real input into shaping the future Operations strategy and be a thought leader in technology platforms.
To be an influential part of a growing, entrepreneurial business.
Working with an ambitious management team taking the business on a path of continued growth.