Technical Product Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
Product Manager – Merchant & Acquiring Processing Product Development
We're more than a global payment gateway — we're a payment management company. CyberSource provides a complete portfolio of services that simplify and automate payment operations. Customers use our CyberSource and Authorize.Net brand solutions to process online payments, streamline fraud management, and simplify payment security.
Born during the dawn of ecommerce in 1994, CyberSource was one of the pioneers in online payment and fraud management services for medium and large-sized merchants. In 2007, we acquired the leading U.S. small business payment services provider, Authorize.Net, thus expanding our market footprint to cover businesses ranging from the smallest sole proprietorships to the largest global brands. In 2010 CyberSource was acquired by, and operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. Today, over 400,000 businesses worldwide use CyberSource solutions.
We are looking for technically savvy individuals with a product mindset to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services. Technical Product Analyst is a hands on role where you will have to analyze high level business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for our engineering team.
We have a start-up mentality, will take smart risks, solve important problems and adapt and iterate quickly. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the payments space, is ready to work and play hard, and join a team that is made stronger through innovation and collaboration.
If you have strong analytical skills, curious mindset, and a strong desire to create a career in product management, come talk to us. You will get a chance to work with some of the brightest payment professionals and take your career to new heights.
This position is based in Austin, TX.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1 - 4 years of experience, preferably within a technology or financial services company
- Demonstrated quantitative & qualitative reasoning skills through prior projects
- Prior experience as a business analyst/system analyst is a huge plus
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate business opportunities, customer problems
- Work with business product managers to understand the high level business requirements
- Work with architects and engineers to come up solutions addressing business needs
- Analyze technical specifications from external partners and create technical specifications for engineering team
- Be the product owner for the scrum teams driving project execution
- Maintain the metrics for the product/ capabilities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.