Sr. Director, Global Small Business Product
- New York, NY, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Global SME Product, Partnerships and Growth Initiatives business unit has overall responsibility for all aspects of global strategy, development and management for Visa Small Business product development, partnerships and growth initiatives. The Global SME team is accountable for global interoperability of Small Business products and services; developing new channel solutions and technology support; building alliances and solutions for new products, technologies; and market segment penetration. The team sets and leads the product vision for Visa’s Business products, the development of global strategy and roadmaps, and the execution of the plan. The team works collaboratively with other business units within Visa including: Partnerships, Global Services, Marketing, Legal, Innovation & Strategic Partnerships as well as region-focused product delivery and client delivery teams; ensuring alignment across Visa.
The Senior Director, Global SME Core Product will be responsible for leading Visa Small Business Core Products including Visa Small Business Credit Card, Visa Small Business Prepaid and Visa Small Business Debit Card and sub-products including (but not limited to): Visa Infinite Business Card, Visa Signature Business Card, Platinum Business Card and Gold Business Card. As the product manager for these products, this senior-level role will be directly passionate about Global product strategy, product roadmap, rules, pricing, core benefits and product feature/functionality. In addition, the role involves working with the extended Visa Small Business Global and Regional teams to identify gaps and new requirements for deploying solutions to market that meet issuer and small business needs.
- You will be responsible for Visa Small Business Core products (Credit, Debit, Prepaid), sub-products (Infinite, Signature, Platinum, etc.) and ancillary features related to the core product including (but not limited to) Cardholder Benefits, Tokenization/Wallet-Pays and Contactless
- Responsible to execute on segment and product strategies to drive PV and revenue goals for the Global SME line of business
- Strategize with account executives and regional client delivery/product delivery teams to demonstrate customer interactions to identify new and enhanced products and services
- You'll collaborate to develop a 5-year vision for Visa Small Business core products and a detailed product strategy and roadmap/plan documents for each core product, with necessary improvements and development requirements identified to differentiate Visa’s core products, close product gaps (where they may exist) and drive innovation in the product set
- Oversees and leads the execution of the core product roadmap/plan including resourcing, budgets, logistics, build-buy-partner decisions, internal risk assessment, internal/external validation, development efforts and go-to-market
- Aligns with product delivery and client delivery teams in Visa’s global regions to deliver best-in-class go-to-market for new products and improvements
- Maintains Visa’s Global Small Business product rules, including Operating Regulations and Product/Service Requirements
- You'll oversee Visa’s Small Business core product pricing strategy, including coordinating with finance resources to conduct pricing analytics and implementing recommendations for pricing changes
- Coordinates across all Visa regions to ensure global alignment of Visa’s Small Business core product strategy and to realize global efficiencies of scale by demonstrating local capabilities globally
- Develop a deep expertise in all Visa Small Business products to demonstrate industry leadership across small business products (including market-driven knowledge)
- ** Position can be based in our Foster City, CA or New York, NY Office. **
We are looking for a Senior Leader with extensive experience (10+ years) in product management, preferably in Small Business or Commercial Card, or generalist experience in payments and/or the small business segment
- Do you have extraordinary product management acumen and mindset?
- Demonstrated ability to grow market-leading, differentiated and creative products through sound product vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution
- You should have knowledge of Small Business and Commercial payment trends, digital payment solutions and competitive landscape.
- Can you lead, and oversee complex cross-functional teams including technical and non-technical resources?
- Are you a strong results-oriented leader; analytic and fact-based consultative discipline?
- You will make valuable contributions by insightful and thoughtful questioning, offering new ideas, and delivering solutions.
- We are team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation abilities, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Ability to work with leading industry partners and negotiate effectively to achieve desired outcome
- You will work independently in a matrixed environment
- MBA or equivalent work experience is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.