Sr. Product Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and business around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa is one of the top 50 Most Admired Brands in the world. It is recognized as a leading employer and can be found on the lists of: The World's Most Innovative Companies, The World's Most Respected Companies, The World's Most Ethical Companies, America's Best Employers and The World's Most Valuable Brands, to name a few. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
About Risk and Authentication Products
As digital payments security becomes exponentially more complex, with countless new options and possibilities, our team is developing fraud risk products and solutions to improve the authentication and authorization process and enhance fraud detection. In so doing, we help drive safe and secure digital payments and enable our clients to create new best-in-class consumer experiences.
- The senior analyst will play an important role in building and implementing analytics and processes to enable the global growth of Risk and Authentication Products. Key activities include defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational improvements across the organization. This position reports to the Vice President of Business Planning and Operations.
- Perform quantitative analysis, simulation and modeling to develop practical and actionable solutions to business problems
- Forecast future business trends, identify resulting business requirements and needs, and develop corresponding actions and plans
- Synthesize key finds and proposed actions plans for senior executive audience
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams to solve operational problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a variety of business issues
- Manage speaking and client engagements for senior leadership team. Maintain calendar,
build and maintain a presentation and key slide repository, work with subject matter experts to build new content as needed.
- Provide ad hoc project support for a variety of projects and strategic initiatives as needed
Facilitate the sharing of important and relevant business and client information that results in improved decision making and superior execution
Experience and Skills:
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and ability to prioritize issues
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner – translate
technical concepts into relatable stories to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to influence without direct authority to achieve necessary goals and outcomes
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and handle numerous projects concurrently
- Exceptional team player, able to gracefully work with a diverse group of individuals in a matrixed environment, ranging from junior to executive level
- Strong attention to detail and achieving results, with an emphasis on how work is being accomplished.
- 8+ years of experience in business analytics, corporate strategy or consulting with special emphasis in financial services, technology and/or fintech
- Effective modeling and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
- Advanced user of excel and powerpoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.