Business Analyst - Visa Commerce Solutions
- Palo Alto, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
The Visa Commerce Solutions group – which includes Visa Commerce Network, Visa Advertising Solutions, Visa Offers Platform, and Visa Loyalty Platform Services – uses Visa’s highly valuable data and technology to drive commerce for merchants across the globe. Through the Visa Commerce Network, consumers earn rewards for shopping and dining at their favorite merchants. Other platforms, such as Visa Advertising Solutions, utilize Visa’s data to provide valuable insights and targeting capabilities for merchants based on consumer spend behavior, while the Visa Offers Platform and Visa Loyalty Platform Services power the backend of some of your favorite card-linked offer programs throughout the world.
The Business Analyst for Visa Commerce Solutions will work cross-functionally with stakeholders from across the organization to increase adoption and performance of VCS products. Responsibilities will include managing the VCS relationship for major (Visa Top 250) accounts, communicating with clients and internal stakeholders, and improving day-to-day business operations.
• Support Visa Commerce Solutions monetization strategies and advertising/card-linked promotions.
• Daily account management and growth including: performing detailed quantitative analysis and growth strategy for existing merchants, fostering strong relationships with merchant partners
• Support and guide partners through technical integrations and work with engineering and product teams to provide the best capabilities and products for merchants
• Lead efforts to find solutions on complex, strategic problems affecting our merchant partners and their customers while promoting Visa as a preferred payment partner and innovator
• BS/BA minimum and at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Detail-oriented and diligent worker, with strong problem-solving and leadership skills.
• Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks in fast-paced environment.
• Excellent professional communication skills and comfort with external, C-level partners.
• Ability to shift priorities and focus quickly as new products and solutions develop.
• Work proactively to assist team on time-sensitive projects.
• Ability to work successfully in cross-functional setting with multiple stakeholders, including engineering, product management, marketing, and others.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with/expertise in desktop, mobile, and web applications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.