Program Manager (REF7217U) - Digital and Mobile Product Development
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is currently seeking a Manager responsible for management of Mobile & Chip Services development.
The mission of the Mobile & Chip Services team is to create and develop advanced web based mobile and chip security enabling systems for internal and external customers:
• VPA – A universal provision/personalization data management service created by Visa, which supports Visa and its global issuing banks on ApplePay, Host Card Emulation (HCE), Wearable NFC devices provisioning and EMV chip card issuance.
• TAPS – Visa’s global secure element and device life cycle management service, which tracks all Visa approved chip and devices.
• CCRT – Visa’s online portal for global acquirer and processors submitting compliance reports of contact and contactless payment acceptance devices, the service automates report submission/import/review process for accuracy and speed.
• EWS - Online tool for the submission and administration of EMV Waiver Requests.
The Manager will lead, manage and participate in developing, testing and maintaining some of the Mobile & Chip Services. Ensure that development, testing and support activities comply with corporate policies and adhere to payment industry specifications and Visa mandates/best practices.
Mobile & Chip Services team is part of EMV & Chip team in Visa's Digital and Mobile Product Development (DMPD) organization, DMPD is building a new generation of products to facilitate commerce in everyone's digital and mobile lives. At DMPD, we are focused on creating smarter payment solutions that provide fast, easier ways to pay with phone, web and other digital devices wherever you are – remote or proximity payment.
• Manage the team and develop close working relationships with and among team members.
• Manage the distribution of the work and the expected deliverables for projects, all the while tracking progress against these expectations.
• Mentor team members in application design, code development, functional testing, documentation and implementation of new functionality/enhancements into new or existing Mobile & Chip Services, based on various Visa specifications on secure element based mobile payment, HCE, contactless wearable payment, contact payment chip card, contactless payment chip card, etc.; plus provided Business and Technical Requirements by the sponsoring project entity.
• Diligently organize and maintain all development and testing documents to keep them up-to-date.
• Lead and participate in developing and implementing all in-house developed Mobile & Chip Services. Lead the effort of designing, coding, code reviewing and development testing.
• Lead and participate in defining testing strategies and provide expertise/direction for test plan/case/toll preparation and during various testing cycles to insure that the end product will perform as required.
• Communicate effectively and proactively with Global System support team to ensure timely system deployment.
• Establish close working relationships with stakeholders, architects, Global System support teams and management.
• Be able to articulate ideas and recommendations of enhancing the development processes to the management.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting web applications. Has experience in leading complex web application development.
- Minimum 6 years of designing/developing Web application and technically proficient in:
o Web Technologies: ASP.NET MVC & Web Forms, HTML 5, jQuery, XML, Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation.
o Language: C#
o Framework: .NET Framework 4.6 and newer versions
o IDE: Visual Studio 2012 and newer versions
o Source Control: Team Foundation Server 2012 and newer versions
o Database: SQL Server 2000, 2008 and newer versions
o Smart cards, NFC enabled mobile devices and wearable devices, or other embedded systems.
o Visa Integrated Circuit Card Specification (VIS) and Visa Contactless Payment Specification (VCPS)
o EMVCo, GlobalPlatform, ETSI standards.
o Java Card APIs and APDUs.
o Visa’s core business, payment applications, backend systems.
- Minimum 5 years of Database programming and writing Stored Procedures and functions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of overseeing other members in a development team and providing technical guidance and assistance.
- Must have solid understanding on Agile development process and have experience on driving development team to complete web based software development under Agile process.
- Must have strong analytic and troubleshooting skills to address inquiries and resolve production issues in timely manner.
- Must have good verbal/written communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels.
- Should be a self-starter and have ability, desire and motivation to learn quickly and pick up new skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Preference given to candidates who have working experience related to Visa Smart Debit Credit implementation and with knowledge of:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.