Digital Analytics Engineer/Implementation Specialist
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa's Marketing Systems team is looking for passionate and energetic digital analytics specialist.
As the Digital Analytics Engineer/Implementation Specialist, support Visa's B2B and B2C as well as internal Digital analytics initiatives, you will be on a team responsible for understanding business requirements, drafting solution design and implementation specs, test and implement tagging using defined standards, document implementation, setup reporting to meet the business requirements of our marketing and product office clientele.
- Coordinate closely with the Web Analytics Platform team (Google Analytics Premium) in synthesizing requirements from multiple sources (such as web and mobile) including product managers, development teams, and functional group members.
- Translate business requirements into tag implementation specifications (build SDR framework) and work independently (coding for sites managed by the team) or with multiple cross functional teams to get tags pushed to production.
- Be proficient in tag management systems(Tealium or Google Tag Manager) and implementation using custom Javacript/Jquery when required
- Leveraging analytics API’s and building automation tools for analytics reporting that includes platforms such as Google Analytics, Eloqua, Marketo(email marketing) etc.
- Complete accountability of testing the Implementations
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Develop and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards
- An out of box thinker who can think strategically and able to connect the dots
- Assist other team members with new project on-boarding, create and help create and publish reports for stakeholders such as Excel, Tableau etc
- Documentation of implementation as necessary.
- Conduct user training sessions on GA/GTM implementation to cross functional teams
- BS preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Statistics or Mathematics
- 3-5 years’ experience with Google Analytics(Premium experience preferred) and GTM/Tealium and must be an expert in web analytics implementation using Google Analytics/Tealium
- Ability to build automation tools using API’s
- Proficient in web analytics implementation and measurement frameworks
- Must have experience with validating data and troubleshooting data integrity issues. Must be familiar with QA process and industry standard tools for testing.
- Experience in leveraging data visualization tools such as the Microsoft Office suite, Tableau etc
- Familiarity with other Google products such as BigQuery, DCM, Audience center or Tealium Audience Center, Tealium Event Stream etc
- Familiarity with setting up A/B testing/personalization
- Experience with front end web development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.