- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects
consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200
countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of
cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for
consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers
choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit
products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people
are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to
use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic
financial services. All of which makes people’s lives easier and helps grow
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously
raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the
convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
- Responsible for providing financial planning and analysis support to Visa’s US Region as a
member of a Team focused on budgeting and forecasting Payments Volume, Gross Revenue, Contra-Revenue, and Net Revenue
- Help different senior members of the FP&A team in monthly close, and forecasting and
analyzing Payments Volume, Revenues and Incentives
- Download transactional and revenue data from various systems on a regular and timely basis to produce materials for monthly business review, and earnings calls, management reports and perform variance analysis
- Coordinate with other FP&A teams to support North America consolidation activities
- Forecast incentives for non top-25 contracts and merchant routing contracts, and allocate incentives across various products to calculate product profitability
- Track new deals, renewals approved in various forums and measure and capture the impact of these on US P&L
- Track and report on key metrics including investments
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues within the US region and relate understanding to drivers of Net Revenue.
- B.S. or B.A. in Finance, with 2 to 3 years of experience working as Financial Analyst/Business Analyst.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting, month-end close and process development
- Must demonstrate superior analytical, problem solving skills and strong attention to detail as well
as interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Sound foundation in Finance and working knowledge of GAAP preferred
- Payments/Credit card industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Experience with a complex financial system (e.g. Hyperion, TM1) is beneficial but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.