Associate Information Security Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As the Cybersecurity Associate Analyst you will support leadership-level reporting, internal assessments, general inquires and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to support governance, risk and compliance activities. This position requires an analytical, detailed-oriented professional to communicate technical concepts to business leaders, coordinate with multiple stakeholders across an organization, maintain and execute a reporting portfolio, and apply input and feedback quickly and accurately.
- Develop executive level communications and support engagement with business leadership to guide risk-informed business decisions
- Collaborate with information security staff and other key stakeholders to identify, develop, and implement reporting content that answers key questions and accurately represents major issues and topics
- Actively coordinate and communicate data and input calls with diverse teams
- Conduct quality control on risk reporting metrics risk metrics results and provide input to information security reporting and dashboards
- Ability to manage a deadline driven, fast-pace and changing priorities
- Highly skilled in the creation of presentations, dashboards and other reporting mechanisms. High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives
- Contribute towards process improvement of team processes, templates and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with preference for degrees in Engineering, Business or related fields. MS/MBA is a plus
- 0-3 years industry experience in information security and/or consulting
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence others
- Ability to convey security concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and facilitation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and commitments in fast-pace environment that requires multi-tasking and frequent shifting of priorities
- Exposure to qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.