Executive Administrator for Payment System Risk & North America Risk Teams
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Executive Administrator will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Payment System Risk and the Senior Vice President of North America Risk and support specific needs within their respective teams. The position will be based at Visa’s headquarters in Foster City, California. The Executive Administrator is an integral member of the Risk team and the role serves to enhance the effectiveness of the executive leaders and facilitates overall coordination within their leadership teams in a manner that results in a more efficient Risk organization.
Administrative support and coordination duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively managing SVPs calendars. In addition to basic scheduling functions, also anticipating and prioritizing scheduling needs based on known deadlines and deliverables. This will require coordination with leaders and other stakeholders both internal and external to the teams.
- Proactively managing and coordinating recurring and ongoing activities that involve the team leaders including monthly Risk reporting, department head meetings, organization chart, PTO calendar, and
other activities that require participation across the respective leadership teams.
- Managing logistics for off-site client meetings including, but not limited to, hotel/restaurant selection, registration and follow up activities related to attendance, meeting materials preparation and distribution.
- Proofreading and formatting business documents or broad communications for overall professional writing style and proper grammar.
- Converting concepts and ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to analyze information or make business decisions.
- Coordinating logistical arrangements for broader Risk activities including All-Hands meetings and other staff events.
- Managing budget including booking travel, processing expense reports, monitoring purchasing card spend, and procurement of supplies.
- Managing logistics related to scheduling internal training sessions or recurring quarterly meetings, registering for offsite training courses, publishing information on internal websites, and ensuring successful onboarding of new employees.
- General administrative support duties, including but not limited to managing multiple email inboxes, email distribution lists, file organization, scanning, copying, and managing offsite document
- 5+ years administrative experience supporting a senior executive of a global team. Experience
in a public accounting firm or fast-paced finance organization is highly valued.
- Strong command of English language and grammar. Proofreading experience a plus.
- Highest moral and ethical character. Experience working with confidential information.
- Highly proactive. Takes ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing up and downstream to
ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately.
- Customer service focused, takes initiative to add value, and collaborates in a manner that holds
team success top-of-mind.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with strong attention to detail,
even with frequent interruptions.
- Advanced level PowerPoint preferred with solid experience in developing presentations. Advanced
level Word and proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Ability and openness to actively use different internal systems (e.g. Oracle iProcurement, Oracle iExpense) and technology to complete tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all
- Must demonstrate positive and helpful demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.