Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Spanish
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, Cyber Source and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance only in the most complex situations. The role will analyze and troubleshoot user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems under broadly defined practices and procedures, including working with developers in analyzing and developing process improvements for system administration/environmental build function.
The Issuer Processing Client Test team is part of Visa's Global Client Services group. We deliver quality services and solutions using best-in-class processes, methodologies, and technology with our worldwide workforce. We are an integral part of revenue-generating areas within the company. This team is dedicated to its customers and to building on past achievements. We are committed to leveraging innovative technology to enhance quality and to accelerate time-to-market. Visa has one of the most visible and most used comprehensive payment systems in the world.
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design and develop Test designs and Test cases for the Issuer processing for the Global Client Testing Organization. He/she will perform Functional and Automation testing for Debit Processing Services applications and will need detailed analytical skills and a good understanding of the test methodologies to be able to interface directly and take decisions with staff members of Global Client Testing, Product Management, Project Management, Client Implementations and Development.
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software.
- Design, create, execute and report on functional tests against multiple applications.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Identify and document software defects in a clear manner and retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Identify and troubleshoot system issues working with development as required.
- Design, document and track test cases in tracking system.
- Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management, Clients and/or Implementation team.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, and teamwork.
- Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams and vendors to ensure on time, on budget, and quality delivery of testing deliverables.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology-related field.
- 5 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience.
- Manual testing experience.
- General business knowledge of financial systems.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 3 plus years of EFT experience strongly desired .
- Tandem / Connex Advantage experience is a plus.
- Debit processing experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile, scrum and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
- Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share point and Wiki.
- Must have experience with Automation tools like QTP , Selenium RC/Web driver.
- Fluent in Spanish-speaking, reading and writing
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.