Full Stack Developer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Data Product Development division is part of the Visa’s technology organization. The division is responsible for providing value added product and services to our clients and for internal use. The client access to these services are enabled through a set of Data API, BI and Analytics products, Custom Applications, Data Visualization & Data Streaming. The data access is enabled via Web, Mobile and Web services. The BI product group is part of the Data Product Development division that develop and manages various BI and Analytics products and services.
The role is a self-organized Full Stack Engineer with a solid background in implementing Web Visualization & Streaming applications & Web Services supporting large numbers of users and applications. These Visualization are developed using Java/J2EE, messaging, Big Data, Open Source and data visualization technologies.
Skill set areas you bring to this role:
- Design and Develop Web & Web Services applications
- Real-time Streaming Services
- Geo Spatial Services
- Security & integration development components for data extraction, & internal /external application integration
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- BS / MS in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing Web Visualization & Streaming applications
- Open source framework experience such as Spring, Angular 2, React, WebGL, JQuery, D3, Node.js, Docker, etc.
- Web & Web Service development experience using Java/J2EE
- Relational database and SQL development experience
- Agile development experience
- Test Automation and Continuous integration using GIT, Stash, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience using version control (GIT) and bug tracking (Jira) tools
- Location based services using Google Map, ESRI, Trillium, etc is a plus.
- Big Data Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Python experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.