Director - Cross-border, Global Product Operations & Strategy
- Foster City, CA, USA
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with creative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is motivated by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The goal of the Cross-Border Global Program Management team is to lead a cross-functional taskforce, including Global functions and Regional representatives, to align on goals, assess program levers, prioritize activities and investments, and ensure consistency in metrics and reporting across the Regions. The ideal candidate has a deep expertise in business analytics and metrics and experience with global payments and cross border programs.
Core duties for the role include:
- Collect, analyze and interpret data from multiple sources to validate and identify cross-border opportunities in key markets and corridors globally to drive inbound and outbound growth.
- Develop and oversee dashboard metrics and reporting for executive management and to support cross-functional accountability and alignment.
- Track and measure prioritized cross-border program activities to assess program impact and efficacy.
- Provide thought leadership on how to integrate multiple cross-border analytics tools and data sources, including third-party data, into a consistent, global framework and toolkit that may be easily adopted and executed across the markets.
- Lead cross-functional projects to drive global results and consistency including prioritizing key levers and overseeing regional and cross-functional teams.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for cross-border data analytics requests and liaise with the appropriate analytics teams as needed.
- Collaborate with Visa Consulting & Analytics, Data Products, Economics and Marketing Analytics teams as well as Regional hubs to develop KPI dashboards that accurately measure various KPIs and provide meaningful insights that lead to decisions and actions.
- Translate and present insights and opportunities to management and functions.
- BA or BS degree in Business, Economics, or related field required
- 8+ years of experience in Consulting, Business Analytics & Data Visualization experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-starter with strong time management skills, and who can proactively reprioritize their workload as needed to meet the most critical business needs
- Ability to effectively collect and interpret data from multiple sources with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated track record of driving consensus, decision and results through influencing in a highly matrixed business model
- Strong teamwork and relationship-building skills
- Payments Industry experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, up to and including executive level employees
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Tableau required
- Proficiency with SAS, SPSS, or R preferred
- Additional information
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.