Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Issuer Processing Client Test team is part of Visa's Global Client Services group. We deliver quality services and solutions using best-in-class processes, methodologies, and technology with our worldwide workforce. We are an integral part of revenue-generating areas within the company.
This team is dedicated to its customers and to building on past achievements. We are committed to leveraging innovative technology to enhance quality and to accelerate time-to-market. Visa has one of the most visible and most used comprehensive payment systems in the world. It is an exciting time for any professional to join the Software Test Team.
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design, develop Test designs and Test cases for the Issuer processing Global Client Testing Organization. Perform Functional and Automation testing for Debit Processing Services applications. Should have detailed analytical skills and good understanding of the test methodologies and be able to interface directly and take decisions with staff members of Global Client Testing, Product Management, Project Management, Client Implementations and Development.
- Responsible for testing, validation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software
- Design, create, execute and report on functional tests against multiple application
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Identify and document software defects in a clear manner and retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Identify and troubleshoot system issues working with development as required.
- Design, document and track test cases in tracking system.
- Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management, Clients and/or Implementation team.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, and teamwork.
- Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams and vendors to ensure on time, on budget, and quality delivery of testing deliverables.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field
- 5 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience
- Manual testing experience
- General business knowledge of financial systems
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 3 plus years of EFT experience
- Tandem / Connex Advantage experience is a plus
- Debit processing experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile, scrum and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
- Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share point, Wiki
- Must have experience with Automation tools like QTP, Selenium RC/Web driver
- Familiarity with JAVA, API, SOAPUI, XML
- Japanese/ Korean language skill is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.