- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision
and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be
a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial
inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including
the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence
throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives
of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to
build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented
employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and
security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police
The Data Product Development group is a key component of Visa's Technology organization that provides the enabling technology and processes to manage Visa's data assets and deliver value added information products and services to customers. Areas of focus include Business Intelligence and Analytics, Marketing Services, Commercial Card, Fraud/Authentication and Risk. The portfolio comprises of over 90 data products for various external clients and internal lines of business. We provide services on behalf of traditional bank customers to millions of cardholders and merchants around the world.
We are actively looking for a talented technical Project analyst to join our team. The Project Analyst will have primary responsibility for supporting projects within the Program and Business Management Office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide analytical support to a project or department by collecting / researching data, performing analysis, providing recommendations and presenting results.
- Develop, track and report on key business / operational metrics
- Assist the Project Managers in maintaining records of project /program financials, issues, risks, decisions, and schedules.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive implementation / automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science / Information Systems / Business). MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years of project or business management experience is required.
- Strong leadership qualities as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Exposure to one or more project management / reporting tools including, but not limited, to Tableau, JIRA, Rally, MS Project, Clarity PPM, SharePoint, Wiki
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills
- Must be metrics-driven. Have a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and drive adoption of different tools and resources
- Excellent time management, communication, collaboration and organization skills
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.