Senior Technical Partner Manager
- Bellevue, WA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems
Senior Technical Account Managers (Sr. TAM) are the main technical liaisons for CyberSource’s client base. We are currently looking for a Sr. TAM for the CyberSource Customer Support team to manage the relationships with our highest value reseller partners. This individual will be responsible for engaging our reseller partners on new products, requirements, and issue management, and the individual will have a vital role in ensuring that our partners’ integrations are functioning optimally. The candidate will also work with our Alliances organization in fostering the relationships with our valued partners, and will play a key primary role during business reviews, trainings, and presentations.
- Act as primary technical point of contact for our largest high value reseller partners, addressing any technical challenges or payment questions that may arise.
- Manage escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Oversee and coordinate implementations and provide as-needed consultative integration guidance for new resold merchants.
- Educate partner on how new CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute to their business models.
- Work with reseller on best practice implementation and support for resold merchants.
- Define engagement processes between reseller, resold merchants, and CyberSource teams.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
- Lead product trainings and perform merchant business reviews as needed.
- Build deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services.
- Partner with our Alliance team to build relationships with technical and business contacts with our resellers.
- Engage resellers in face to face meetings
- Coordinate with the Technical Account Management team on shared initiatives/product matters.
- Travel is required (up to 20% travel)
- A track record of a strong customer focus. 8+ years of experience in a Customer Support/Account Management role is strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of the CyberSource Reseller Partner model is required.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, programming languages (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML).
- 3+ years of payment industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent merchant projects and issues.
- Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences is required.
- Card-not-present and risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-department teams.
- Experience in project management is preferred.
- A self starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.