- Manila, Philippines
Visa USA is a Visa company. Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Business School provides payments training for Visa clients globally. The ideal candidate will
be part of a global team that is responsible for creating innovative learning products and world-class learning experiences across multiple channels and topics.
We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and customer focused individual
contributor to help administer all aspects of our training programs. This
position works closely with the Visa Business School Program Management team to
set up courses, manage and track registrations, prepare workshop logistics, act
as first line customer service support, and help support virtual training
production. This is a global position based out of Manila, Philippines,
and will require cross-functional and cross-regional communication across
multiple time zones. Some flexible work scheduling (early or late) may be
necessary periodically for scheduled regional conference calls.
- Support Program Management team to ensure timely execution of training activities and scheduling
- Set up courses and sessions within the Visa Business School learning management system
- Manage course registrations and monitor attendance levels for multiple courses simultaneously.
- Manage course cancellations or course rescheduling for multiple course offerings
- Provide first-level troubleshooting assistance for clients. Respond to all client queries (email
and phone) in a timely manner, and follow up with appropriate colleagues and peers as necessary to resolve any issues.
- Manage enrollment records within the learning management system, ensuring all billing timeframes are met.
- Support vendor scheduling, budget inputs, and program support as requested.
Support production managers as needed in the virtual classroom.
Manage and work with colleagues on the confirmation of courses prior to delivery. This includes confirming the venue, vendors, and communicating with trainers as well as ensuring all confirmation steps have occurred.
- Work with merchandise management vendor to order items for programs.
- Provide administrative/coordination support on ad hoc or special projects as
assigned by management.
- Support daily activities related to the learning management system including system monitoring,
troubleshooting, and overall maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a program management or equivalent role, preferably in financial services or training
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to follow detailed processes for multiple programs or
- Strong customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with key
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations and work both as part of a team and
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical processes and apply them quickly.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required; and Adobe Connect and
web-based tools a plus. Aptitude for understanding and working within automated workflow processes required.
- Strong team player with ability to work effectively across multiple departments to deliver on goals, as
well as cover for other colleagues during peak times.
- Highly flexible with an interest in working within a global framework (different time zones); and an
ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
Proven track record in implementing multiple events and projects on time and within budget.
Strong English verbal, written,and interpersonal skills are required. Bilingual fluency (oral and
written) in Spanish, Mandarin, or Portuguese speaking preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.