Manager, Digital Partnerships
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Manager, Digital Partnerships, is responsible for implementing partnership opportunities for large and complex partnerships. The role requires a business development professional who can identify potential deals, develop the tactics needed to bring them to fruition. The Innovation and Strategic Partnerships team works closely with Visa’s Core Product and Digital Solutions as well as other stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc. teams to execute partnership agreements and deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature.
Support the Strategic Partnerships and Innovation executive team in developing the overall group strategy, specifically for Digital Commerce
Identify strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities through a strong understanding of the segment and customer's business needs, leveraging Visa solutions across all product platforms.
Continuously review market landscape, identifying developing partnership or acquisition opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
Execute customized account strategy, objectives and plans to increase revenue and market share for select strategic partner accounts
Support account and relationship management ensuring that the client’s business objectives are met
- Align the cross-functional teams on key proposals including representation from Legal, Marketing, Product, Operations, Market Research and Technology
Work with cross functional teams to ensure partner implementations are on track and delivering against plan
- Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
Proactively educate the Visa organization on market developments and partner opportunities
- A minimum of 4 years business experience with related sales and management experience in the mobile, software, hardware or technology services industry
- Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Ability to influence and work within matrixed environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”